I was in a dilemma, and my heart was in the state of chaos, when the Lord intervened in my heart.
"Ren Kang, be still. Listen to Me."
I tried very hard to still my heart. Deadlines after deadlines come to play. My projects' neverending seems relentless.
"I know you have been in so much sufferings in studies. But now be still, and listen to Me."
This is one of the few rare times that I felt God's peace to me. And with that peace, I manage to finish my hardware design and my Java project. Though that seems like a small matter, but that seems big to me, considering the fact that I have been struggling for one week plus to do them.
I am still many many miles from completion, but I thanked God for His mercy for me.
Tribute to also Lynn and Jocie for talking with me. You guys are God's gracious friends for me. Thanks to Ivy too, for listening to me yesterday night of my plea, and send me those encouraging songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment