Heart of pessimism ridden by guilt,
Not withstanding the unforgiven heart.
Here I ride along,
Like a lost soul.
A vagabond wandering spiritual realm.
Oft I think, life is short - give all you could,
Not of brink spring, but a fountain,
Full of appetites and desires, So fight it all, give them all.
Now, I have them all-the desires of heart,
But the will to live is lost for all,
No more to gain, no more to hope,
But a lone ranger last of all.
Friends never lasted long, as long as I know,
The agony too short, the price too high,
Commitment lifetime undone, accountability lost,
All left was a piece of a junk'd soul.
I am he who ruined life's all,
I gain none though I gain all,
What's left for meaning, if no one...
Not a soul waits for me home?
I yearned my heart to see the Lord,
Would the Lord showed His mercy?
I don't know, but I do know...
Time would tell if my dearth soul parts this world.
--- --- --- --- ---
What is life, when the meaning boils down to the relationship?
What is the meaning of the fight if no one's there to witness?
What is the reason to give when there's no one to receive?
What is the meaning of life, when there's no meaning to live?
Excerpt within the soul of mine, as I began to feel that I am losing good friends who walked the journey of faith with me
No comments:
Post a Comment