Welcome back! I did check your blogspot blog. Though I didn't spend that much time there, I couldn't figure out how to comment on the side area, but admittedly, I'm not all that techno-savvy. :P It does make easier for me to read whenever you're able to post here.Merry Christmas to you, also, or as another Xangan recently suggested, Happy Incarnation Day. :)
@naphtali_deer - hey... thanks a lot. been reading your email too. i have been rather busy with stuff at work, as there were plenty of projects.... but i manage to meet up with my mentor and my church group now (been making it a habit to consistently meet up, as i found out much about my isolation traps).hope you have a good time reflecting on His birth and His purpose on earth in redeeming humanity and bringing us back to our Father.
2 comments:
Welcome back! I did check your blogspot blog. Though I didn't spend that much time there, I couldn't figure out how to comment on the side area, but admittedly, I'm not all that techno-savvy. :P It does make easier for me to read whenever you're able to post here.Merry Christmas to you, also, or as another Xangan recently suggested, Happy Incarnation Day. :)
@naphtali_deer - hey... thanks a lot. been reading your email too. i have been rather busy with stuff at work, as there were plenty of projects.... but i manage to meet up with my mentor and my church group now (been making it a habit to consistently meet up, as i found out much about my isolation traps).hope you have a good time reflecting on His birth and His purpose on earth in redeeming humanity and bringing us back to our Father.
Post a Comment