Sunday, June 7, 2015

Depressing day - Moment like this...

If this message can be reached out, I would like to seek a prayer of peace in the souls of those suffering from the onslaught of divorce.

It is painful for me to see constantly the erratic bouts of silence and anger exhibited through watching drama of such incidents, but I realize the pain more when I see someone close doing the same thing - inflicting self injury, randomly shouting as if someone is possessed. And truth be told, it is not the first time I notice.

God, I pray that you hear my cry. Gently calm her down and remind her that You are still the great I Am. You will make known the path of reconciliation of the identity, if not of spouse relationship. And really, I felt heartbroken seeing her like this too. So God, help us.

No comments: