Monday, July 23, 2007

WHO DO YOU LOVE?

What's the feeling that I got, that can't control and tame the emotion.

What's the feeling that I got, that couldn't distinguish the rights from the wrongs.

What's the feeling that I got, that couldn't comprehend the speed of my heartbeat.

What's the feeling that I got, that couldn't calm and make necessary judgment.

What's the feeling that I got, that can't determine the love of my life.

And...

What's the feeling that I got, that make me realized that I probably really love someone now?

Could it be that you, the person that I have been thinking all night:

You are the one I could envision staying together for most of the time.

Despite differences in place, time, and mindset, but are we still one with our love?

Despite differences in languages, communication and interest, but are we still one with our love?

You are the one I could envision having lunch, dinner and breakfast together.

Despite differences in our preferences for food, but are we still agreeing to the fact that we are together?

Despite differences in our preferences for lunch location, but are we still agreeing on the setting of the place, that romantically brings us together?

You are the one I could envision waking up in the morning, with you by my side.

Naked or not, it doesn't bother me. The fact that I could see your face first of all in the morning greatly ease my heart.

Awake or not, it doesn't bother me. The fact that I could read the Bible thanking God to have you by my side greatly comfort me.

Listening or not, it doesn't bother me. The fact that I could play my favorite tune, or improvise a song on a guitar, or a nearby piano greatly soothes me.

You are the one I could envision making love to, with much passion.

Despite our differences in experience on physical intimacy, our minds desire much of each of us, being in constant contact.

Despite our differences in physical contact frequency, our hearts desire the same - our partner enjoy the moment like how Adam and Eve had their first intercourse.

You are the one I could envision having child, and building a family.

Despite our differences in amount of children we want, yet we have the same expectation that God desires for His children as well.

Despite our differences in deciding genders, yet we know that till that day when the baby is born, we are more than happy to be able to settle together as a family.

Despite our differences in teaching the child, yet we know that it is our mutual responsibility to bring up a child of God and serving fully to Him, at any age.

You are the one I know I would save my first for.

Whether or not it is the first time that I kiss you.

Whether or not it is the first time that we pray together in a quiet room, in the bedroom together.

Whether or not it is the first time that we could choose our laundries and our groceries together - or even shopping.

Whether or not it is the first time we could play duet whole day without distractions.

Whether or not it is the first time we actually had our constant physical contacts throughout the day.

Whether or not it is the first time we admire each other's physical, emotional, and spiritual nakedness before Him.

Whether or not it is the first time we have our first physical intercourse.

Whether or not it is our first time spending every of our time together.

Whether or not it is our first time.

Because I love you, and I would want to marry you.

A love poem, dedicated to the people who are in love, and ready for further commitment. - by Ren

No comments: