Thursday, August 12, 2010

Perseverance, perhaps?

I guess, when the opportunity for relationship is over, it should be a good indication to me to tell myself to move on.
Whether it means that the person that I like is now attached to someone, or that she is just not interested in me.


Either way works. So, I have to tell myself that I need to learn to move on.
And start socializing more. Though I know that the most difficult part of it is to break the barrier.


It will take a lot of hard work, I guess.
But it is necessary. Or else, I will remain in the same place again and again, without getting out.


Time to move on.
Pray that it will be so.  

3 comments:

letseewhatthiswilldo said...

Praying.Seen this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJbKmGtIexA&p=2C5D0CB1EF1D4360&playnext=1&index=48Thought it might match your picture. ;)

letseewhatthiswilldo said...

Hey you...how are you doing with the heartache?

renjinko said...

Hey... I'm trying to remind myself that perhaps she is not the one that God has provided.That God has provided something better, if only I could lean and trust in Him.But honestly, this is not something that is easy to be done. It is easier (at least for my case) to go back into the life of easier alternative and cheaper values.So... I can't really give a better/worse response, except to say, I need to learn to pick up again, with a bunch of people who loved me. Especially Jesus Himself...Thanks for dropping by anyway. Really appreciate it.