Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Dark Night

It's a cold dark night, the night yesterday.
Lots of things in my head. Hurt.


Felt that I have gone a bit too far, too much.
Think that it is time. Relax.


But guilt, oh, so much, ridden in my heart.
Stabbed, and without a doubt: Dead.


But I yearn to live, to obtain liberty.
Don't want to go around. Scared.


I am scared, very scared.
But I don't know if there's any left. To. Live.  

3 comments:

KateeLee1 said...

In the darkest of nights there's always a hint of some light, His name is Jesus Christ.Though you may be scared and full of pain, there is still much to be gained.Just let Him show you the way. He has a much better way. His Love will carry you through the night!So, whisper a prayer, He'll lift you way out of there! Just call on Jesus Christ.Ok, I know it was kinda corny but I hope it made you smile! :)

renjinko said...

Dear Katee,Thanks. No, it doesn't sound corny.It meant a lot to me.I am lost, yeah. All the time. Just like a young little kid trying to run and hide - after stealing the candy from Mom.But yeah... I forgot... like God, Mom never stopped forgiving me. And gave me something better in return.Thanks very much for dropping by, Katee. 

wanderingthoughtsofabrokenman said...

Really beautiful and heartfelt poem. I recognize myself in it as well. Yea God never stops forgiving. Check out Psalm 130 it has been a great encouragement to me especially when I seem to fail over and over!