Monday, October 3, 2011

[update]: moving from another blogsite to HERE

After the 2 years I had, I constantly update my Xanga-blog, as I found the page to be rather community-oriented, and very accountable.

Several months back I found difficulties in accessing the website, and frequent disconnection. As my writer-block became rather random nowadays, I find it hard to keep up with the erratic performances running on Xanga.

And so, I have decided to navigate away from that blog for a while and refreshing my 'secret' blog site that I have not been maintaining ever since my university years.

Note, however that I occasionally post some rather emotionally-drenched blog posts that I have written on Xanga as well. Certain posts deserve preservation, I suppose.

For those who came in from Xanga, thanks a lot for keeping me accountable and continuing to support me through prayers and all. Really appreciate that you come in. Now that we are using different platform, I hope the prayers can still be left, and certain lengthier ones can be further expanded through emails. Do let me know though, if the interface here seems distracting. I have customized a lot of them here, and if there's a need for additional features do let me know. I will see what I can do.

Lastly, blessed be you'all for dropping by. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it.

No comments: