A poor colleague went overseas to visit his family (his children and his wife are based in Phillipines). He gave us his source code so that I can work on it. I volunteered to help because apart from the fact that I have experience, I know there's no one who is able to support his work. Incidentally I am not from this specialization, but he is a good friend.
Prior to that I note of his programming skills and I told him a few times - he has limitation in his programming skills. Due to the company huge intakes in projects, he has taken too much load.
As I was looking at his source code, I couldn't help but think - how could I fulfill the deadline with so many loop holes here and there?
I was pretty upset, but remembering how dedicated despite his weak programming skills, I couldn't help but feel sad yet disappointed.
My heart felt a lot, yet my rational mind thinks likewise. What can be done?
No comments:
Post a Comment