Friday, June 20, 2014

[short note]: my most treasured friendship with colleagues of SPECTRUM

I thank these fighters from SPECTRUM. Their dedication has meant a lot as engineers for our specialist group. And I thank Ilham, for all of his efforts for the company and the people around him. His occasional inside jokes really cracked us up, and his matured insights when we discussed important issues at work. I commemorate him for his last day today in SPECTRUM. On 30th June, it would be my last for SPECTRUM. Tonight perhaps is the most treasured memory I had for years.

Above all, through thick and thin, I believe we have grown more in this company - perhaps more than many of the other department staff. I am proud to have known you all.

From Left: Ifraq, myself, Don, Ilham (today's his last day), Jenny, Arvin, Ramesh, Peng Yee (he has left us a month ago), Ramil


No comments: