I don't really know what to say on this.
Frankly speaking, I felt torn apart.
He shared so many things that I always linger upon.
Of the strongest impact - is the part where he chose to make himself becoming like a martyr to sacrifice himself to wake the 'world' of their treatment against those of less-fortunate or lower class people in US, or at least in his area.
Be honest with my feeling - that is how I strongly felt when I saw the world in that manner many years ago, when I was still a delinquent.
I was an outcast, rejected by most of the people in the community. Some saw me as a weirdo, some saw me as a deviant, but all didn't like me.
And, when he chose this method to wake the world up, I could only emphatically relate that emotion, but not his solution. The death of many, and to put it as a warning, and a sacrificial mean to support his ideals...
____________________________________________________________
I cried a little after knowing the news. In fact, initially I was saddened not just for the sake of the victim, but for his action as well. I am a Christian no doubt, and that will remain - but I felt pity for him as well. He was lost in his 'ideals, and justice'. He wanted a world that is not of oppressing the weak, but to glorify them. He wanted attentions to them, and better respect for 'dorks, geeks, and weaklings'.
I used to be the outcast, the dork, and the 'not-worth-living-organism'. I know how hard it is to feel that way. But to choose that method... I could only feel horribly sad, and cry for it.
May the victims found comfort in God through this hard time, be it the victims of the shooters, or the relatives of those killed.
And, may the rest of the world - who still live on each day as if it is all about themselves, and forget about the less-fortunate people - please take a new look at these people. They need your help, and I believe that God wants something from you as well.
34: Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
35: For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
36: I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
37: Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
38: When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?
39: When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'
40: The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'
Remember, whatever you did, you do it to Jesus too.
No comments:
Post a Comment