Wednesday, March 23, 2011

[link share]: For the Japanese

A short link share, in which tugged my heart string close.

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/women/2011/03/prayers_for_japans_unborn_chil.html

As I am reading this, I am also thinking about the fate of Libya, and the soon-to-be-chaotic Yemen in the Middle East. I do not intend to predict the doom of fate of earth, as many of my peers did back here in Singapore (which brought them to spirituality by the way), but I do want to share the concerns as these are not things new. We have them since earlier times (just on a more frequent basis nowadays), and these should remind us of fragility of life and the inevitability of acknowledgment of things of God.

Take time to reflect upon life, and pray for the people - and above all, not yourselves but God to work through these circumstances in which will transform everyone of us.

Amen.

2 comments:

quest4god said...

           fragility of life and the inevitability of acknowledgment of things of God.Our life is but a vapor.   God is forever.   Yet we have a place in His forever."I give to them eternal life, and they shall never perish, neither shall anyone pluck them from My hand."  (John 10:28)

renjinko said...

@quest4god@revelife: Indeed... it is this fragility of our lives that we appreciate (and perhaps worshiped) the glory of God as the infinity, the Alpha and the Omega.In Joshua too He said, "I will never forsake you, for I'll always be with you" - and that is an assurance also from us to them as a testimony of how Jesus laid down His life for the redemptive purposes of mankind.