Tuesday, October 4, 2011

[temporary shut down post]: moving to another blog site

Hey guys,

Turn out that I have been having difficulties trying to access my blog from home. I have to go outside where I can use my smartphone tethering in order to access to Xanga. Not sure why, but the slight inconvenience it has caused me initially has gradually become a difficult task occasionally. Knowing that I have severe random bouts of writing inspiration, this inconvenience has caused me some difficulties.

So I have decided to move to another blog site, which I used to maintain it during my late university years. It has been my constant reflection on very starkly emotional post and of which once in a while, I will look back at those and felt impressed upon God's hand on me when I reflected on what has happened.

For those interested: http://renjinko.blogspot.com

I currently leave the comments column on the left side, not just for blog-relevance, but also for simple and short prayers. I thought that simple penning down sometimes do mean a lot to me, because they came in like a simple word of encouragement from the Lord too. By the way, I thought that it would be nice that you can leave in your email for further correspondence as I treasure continuity in friendship, not just simple 'hi-dropby-bye' kind of conversation.

I might come back once in awhile just to be ensured that I can start accessing Xanga from home, but in the meantime, I will use 'Blogspot'. So, hopefully you can bear with me the inconvenience.

Thanks and I appreciate the occasional love showered upon. Thank you so much. 

1 comment:

naphtali_deer said...

Thanks for the heads-up. Will try to keep up w/ you there. You definitely need to keep writing of the work God is doing in your soul. I'll message you w/ my e-mail.The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.Karen