Wilt I pray,
That I giveth my flesh,
Not to succumb but to submit.
Oh to Lord my Rock,
Foundation of my Faith,
Not to give in, but to submit.
Wilt I pray,
That life with be a servitude,
Not a selfishness conceit.
Oh to Lord my Father,
Who despite my sinfulness,
Forgive me, Redeem me, and Saveth me.
To My God, I pray,
In this day, even as I lose my will,
That Thy Love be supplication for my faith.
Thy are good, dear to me,
But I oft forsake Thee, forgetting Thy goodness,
There Hence, I seek Thee, repentance and redemption.
Oh Lord, I pray,
Have mercy on me,
A sinner worthless to live...
--- --- --- --- ---
Dear Father, I pray, that I will live as a testimony.
It is difficult, in a world so cruel and damning.
But teach me, one step at a time, to trust in You,
That not my will, but Thy, be done.
--- --- --- --- ---
Remembering Jesus, and I humbly seek Your Favor,
As I submit my prayers, to You... Amen...
No comments:
Post a Comment