Thursday, July 26, 2012

[music related]: rascal flatts - bless the broken road

A long-forgotten friend recently dropped me a message to ask if I want to play as a musician for their wedding. Immediate thought goes to 4 years ago, where I had a performance with my dear singer singing 'Desperado' by The Eagles and 'Man in the Mirror' by Michael Jackson. It was a pleasant surprise, because I do want to hone back my musical exposure. I was thinking about doing it in pubs but now that this is a good opportunity to slowly gel into the music scene. 

The wedding is on 13 October, and we have decided to do 5 set-piece. The last song that we have thought about though is by Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road. It is a meaningful song, and I wondered if you guys think this is a good song for a wedding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vZlrBYLSU

Let me know what you think of the song. Comments are definitely welcome. :)

No comments: